I’m rather nervous. This is my first ever blogger award I’ve been nominated for, let’s give it a go aye.
I was nominated by the lovely Autumn’s Mummy over at https://autumnsmummyblog.com/.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three Things About Me
- I hate my last name. I mean really hate it. I quite honestly cannot wait to get married to get rid of my maiden name. I know people usually hate it when they have really out there, quirky or unusual names but, I hate my bog-standard common name. Seriously, think of the most common last name in England and Wales and you’ve got my last name. (Hint: It isn’t Jones, it’s the other one!)
- Not knowing that you are pregnant runs in my family. I found out I was pregnant at 33/34 weeks. Scary I know.
- My favourite colour is grey. If everything in my house could be white and grey, I would be a happy woman.
Autumn’s Mummy’s Questions
What’s one food you hate and why?
I really do not get on with fruit. I am much more a veg person. I hate hate hate the texture of most fruits. Especially, to my partner’s dismay things like strawberries and pineapple. I just hate how juicy they are.
What is your favourite song?
THIS IS SO HARD! My favourite song ever is and always will be Paolo Nutini – Last Request. My favourite song right now I would say is Perfect – Ed Sheeran.
Where would you like to be with your blog this time next year?
I would like to still be taking it seriously. To have picked up some more tricks of the trade. To continue to interact with other bloggers via Twitter and Instagram. I suppose having a couple more people reading it would be nice too!
Describe your favourite shoes
SHOES ARE MY Sh*T. I have way too many, it is a problem. I would say my favourites are my black barely there style heels that have black feathering on them, Oh my.
Is there a particular blog post you’ve enjoyed recently?
There has been a few but the one that springs to mind is this post called “DEAREST HUSBAND, I’M ALL TOUCHED OUT.” give it a read here. It is hilarious and brilliantly written.
Andrea – andreasnirvana.wordpress.com
Amy – allthingsamy.co.uk
Zoe – zoelouiseharrington.com
- What is your go-to breakfast food?
- What is your blogging goal?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Best holiday you have been on?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?